Bit of a hiccup + resources

Shannon Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Fri Aug 30 00:42:16 CDT 1996

>         Shannon, if I transcribe (bleah, and risking copyright violations to
> boot) that Backhome article about cob piecemeal to this list, would you be
> willing to respond with commentary? It's a sizable article, so I'd do a
> chunk every couple or four days...
>
> M J

I am a bit concerned about posting of copyrighted material to the list, I
think it would be preferable if you summarized items of interest to you
that you wish to discuss, or just posted questions regarding statements
made in the article.  If I could get a look at the article it would help.
If you could give me specifics on the magazine: issue # or date; phone number
and address (or E-mail) for the publisher, I could see if I can get a
copy of the article.

Shannon Dealy
dealy at deatech.com