Coblist Notice & two story building

patrick newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Thu Oct 24 05:41:09 CDT 1996

Boy do I want to go .....maybe next year.

I am strarting on my initial plans for my cob house.
I hope I get to attend a work shop prior  to my building
anyway
I was thinking ....
one was  do the folks in Oregon  ever use cement on the outside of the house.
I was also tossing the idea of a two story vs  a one story building.
One story less height to carry cob and overhangs protect wall better

two stories - double the room for the same roof.

Most cob/adobe/mud structures are only one story right?