thought on cob chiminney.

M J Epko duckchow at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 24 23:03:44 CST 1996

At 09:50 AM 11/22/96 -0500, Mark Hoberecht wrote:

>... found in one of my cob references.

        Hey! Hey! Reference*s*?! Besides the Cob Cottage thing and a
magazine article or two, I don't have any idea where else to look for
info... Please, I'd be thrilled if you (and anybody else out there) could
cite a reference or two that I might be able to track down. Thanks...
        And, BTW, the description of your project was intriguing; I've been
thinking along similar lines. I hope you'll post more about it.

       M J Epko    duckchow at ix.netcom.com
     "A stone is frozen music" - Pythagoras

              I do have a website.