cobbing

coblist Conference @ txinfinet.com XINCLXcoblist at txinfinet.com
Tue Feb 4 07:52:00 CST 1997

Greetings from Austin, Texas!

Yes.  The list still works.  Last Nov. Ianto came to the Hill Country and more
than 30 people from the USA, Canada and Jamaica worked and camped on a site
where we continue to build a lovely 2 room cottage.  Small groups go to the
site and add to walls, build swayles, and more.

Gayle Borst and I are planning a couple of cob oven sessions in April.
Interest in cobbing is very high, and we're happy about that.

Regards,
Yvonne
yvonne_hansen at txinfinet.com

--

Sustainable Building Calendar at http://www.greenbuilder.com
Texas InfiNet - an online community for progressive information