Learning about cob questionnaire

EMMERENTIA CLOETE RENCIA at i1.iplan.co.za
Thu Apr 17 09:27:40 CDT 1997

Hey Joanie,

>1.  What do you consider to be the most valuable things you learned?
Did a cob course here in SA with Jan Stuurman....
Freedom from the system. (bonding via banks, etc. and the effect it
has on one's lifestyle)
I CAN build myself a home, even as a woman, don't have to depend on
experts and have to find megabucks to do it!!
The process of hand (foot) labour was like doing reflexology five
hours a day. Our bodies de-toxed, emotions were processed, very
holistic experience.
Subsequently also learnt about how our buildings define our
consciousness and how to design to create buildings that also feed
our souls.
Learnt enough from Jan that I feel confident to go out there and
build my house, start to finish. Learnt how to finish off the building also using
natural substances. My dream of building a shelter that can dissolve
back into the earth one day can be realised. Now I'm just waiting for
the land.

2.  Do you consider the cost of the workshop
to have been money well spent?
Absolutely! It's changed my consciousness forever!

Thanks!

Regards
Rencia