The "Sandemons"

Johe Saunders josaunders at sprintmail.com
Sun May 4 13:03:47 CDT 1997

http://www.npsnet.com/sandemons/sand.html
QUOTE:
The "Sandemons" are a group of Sand and Snow Sculptors from
Vancouver,British Columbia.We perform at competitions
and also do commissioned  pieces for corporate functions,conventions and
other special events.</b></p>
<h3 align="left">How do we create these sculptures.</h3>
water.We pack the sand by stomping on it or packing it with wooden
packers.
The sand is shoveled into the forms until we reach the desired height.We
then start at the top and remove forms while carving the
sand until we get back to the bottom....</b></p>
UNQUOTE.