Solar wall heater

Will Firstbrook WCB of BC wfirstbr at msmail.wcb.bc.ca
Tue May 13 12:54:00 CDT 1997

Hi John,

Your post gave me a bunch of additional ideas! The heated air could:
* power a sterling engine to power a fan to:
* cool the house or
* distribute the heated air or
* venting the house / roof or
* to integrate into the solar cooker for more convection cooking,
* perhaps put some French style doors that are vented on the bottom and
the top with a closet size space as a clothes drier.

Thanks,
Will