Polite Request

DRDMDPHD at aol.com DRDMDPHD at aol.com
Mon May 19 09:37:55 CDT 1997

Dear Sirs

I have received Unsolicited Bulk E-Mail (UBE) apparently from
yourselves or from one of your direct or indirect customers.

I don't like it and would ask for your cooperation to put a stop to it.

Most of the UBE I receive looks dishonest to me. I am sure your company
isn't like that but you would do well to avoid using or permitting the
same methods as these "spammers" lest you be tarred with the same brush.

Also, you may be aware that a growing number of ISPs are taking
to blocking incoming mail from "spam" domains. I don't want that to
happen because I might lose legitimate mail and you might be
inconvenienced.