List activity

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Mon Jun 16 14:00:08 CDT 1997

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, M J Epko wrote:

[SNIP]
> >I recently subscribed but haven't been seeing any messages as yet.
>
> 	Hey Craig. Nice to see ya. It's been pretty slow over here. If you (or
> anybody else) would like to catch up with the archives, here's how:
>
>         You can catch up completely by getting full monthly archives from
> the mysterious coblist majordomo.
>
>         Address an email to Majordomo at deatech.com
>         (leave the subject line blank)
>         In the body, put one of the following commands:
>
> (for August '96 messages:)          get coblist cob.archive.9608
> (for September '96 messages:)       get coblist cob.archive.9609
[SNIP]

You can also get the archives using your web browser (I think I announced
this to the list, but maybe I'm getting senile).  The URL
"http://www.deatech.com/natural.html" provides links to both the archives
and the digests (the digests will get you the same information without
most of the email header junk).  This web page is now the starting point
for accessing all natural building information available on my web site,
any new additions (as well as the older Cob Cottage information) will be
accessible from this page.  Nothing has been moved so your old links are
still valid.

Sorry, no index or searching capabilities are available for the archives
at this time.

Shannon Dealy
dealy at deatech.com