Composting toilets

Ed Hartnett ejh at idcomm.com
Tue Jun 17 12:18:01 CDT 1997

The problem with making your own is that the code people will go
ballistic!!

There is an outfit called the National Sanitation Foundation which has a
seal of approval on certain composting toliets. According to my code
people, an NSF certified toliet - no problemo. Anything else - forget it.

Of course if you're in an area with no code restrictions that's a different
story.