Earthships vis-av-vis cob -Reply

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Thu Jun 26 02:40:13 CDT 1997

> Tim,
> I think you are asking if you can build a cob style home while
> incorporating the earthship type sustainable characteristics.

Is there a definition of earthship? From what little I've heard and
read it appears to be a structure built from recycled and discarded
materials and fairly self- sufficient or at least ecologically balanced
in terms of energy use and waste disposal.

Pat in Mauk

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" Arther C Clark