Cob straw bale construction

Will Firstbrook wfirstbr at direct.ca
Sun Aug 17 09:49:28 CDT 1997

Hi Jason,

Try http://solstice.crest.org/efficiency/straw_insulation/index.html as a
starting point. It has a bunch of strawbale links and how to get on the
strawbale list-server. You can also search on specific strawbale topics
using any of the web search engines.

The book The Straw Bale House by David Eisenberg, David Bainbridge, and Bill
and Athena Steen is concidered one of the best books on the subject.

Regards,
Will