Cob BC cob homes

vtrac at alternatives.com vtrac at alternatives.com
Thu Aug 21 19:49:34 CDT 1997

Hi all,

I am currently gathering information on cob structures in British Columbia
or the Pacific Northwest in general, either finished or incomplete for our
data base.  In the last year that our group, the Down To Earth Building
Bee, has been organizing various educational events on cob and the
organizing of the Bella Coola cob cafe project, we have gathered a list of
hundreds of interested people in the Vancouver area. Many of these people
have expressed an interest in volunteering their time to help finish a cob
structure or would like to view some cob homes. If you have any information
that would help us you could e-mail us directly at vtrac at alternatives.com
or write to Down to Earth Building Bee, 1117 Salsbury Dr.  Vancouver,
British Columbia,  V5L 4A9 Canada.
Tel: (604) 253-6281 Fax: (604) 873-9665

We also respect owners right to privacy and will be contacting owners
directly before sending people along.

Thanks for your help,

Ian Marcuse