Cob Re: New photos

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Mon Sep 8 22:02:29 CDT 1997

For anyone who's been following the superadobe building I'm building,
got some new photos on the site.
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk

I redid to whole thing (and I was crazy for doing it!)
anyway if you've been there before just go to current status to see
the current photos.
I's 3 am and I have to get to work in the morning so I kind of rushed
it so there may be some errors on the site but I'll clean them up in
my spare (ha ha ha ) time.

By the way. has anyone tried to make suken bath tub with cement?
I have this odd shaped area that would be nice to have a bath tub in
and it just kind of passed my mind. It might be lack of sleep too!
goodnight.
L&L
Pat
Mountain climbers always rope themsselves together,
Probably to prevent the sensible ones from going home.