Cob Kids don't try this at home:

Carol M. cllee at SWBell.net
Mon Sep 29 17:53:29 CDT 1997

goshawk at gnat.net wrote:

> Well I've been purposely pushing the limits of these sandbag vaults
> and today I succeeded in pushing past it's limits.

Hi Pat,

I've been on the cob newslist for a while now and quietly lurking in the
background, trying to learn from others who are experienced.

Thanks for sharing the "failure" - knowing what not to do is every bit as
important in knowing exactly what to do.

Wish I was closer - I'd be glad to come help.

If anyone knows of a cob or adobe earth building going up in the Dallas,
Texas area, I sure would like to know about it.  Or a straw bale house in
this area.

Carol