Cob some new photos

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Tue Oct 28 15:30:17 CST 1997

Well Thanks to David from Texas, I have some photos of the Honey
house in Utah. (Kaki Hunter and Doni Kiffmeyer)
They are at :
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk/other.htm

I have a new floor plan as well at:
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk/newplan.htm

the more I look at it the more it is starting to look like a space
ship, but it is growing on me!

If you haven't noticed, I don't have any new photos of my building.
After 4 weeks of one thing or another I am praying I have a good work
weekend this week. It rained ALL last week and there just isn't as
much day light in the winter sooooooo I'm being a whiny butt
 but....
hope to get some action going this weekend and maybe, just maybe even
get some new photos!

Talk with you all latter.
Pat
Pat & Carroll