Cob cob / ceramics

David DeFauw davidde at hevanet.com
Wed Oct 29 03:08:17 CST 1997

It seems this message was shredded in cyberspace so I'm sending it again.
Sorry if its a duplicate.
Dear Adam at University of Oregon and cobbers,
	An awesome research project would be on the thermal properties of cob in
maritime climates like Oregon.  Any permitted cob building will need to
pass the energy code.  Cob houses are beautiful but it is not clear how
energy efficient they are.  Many say they are comfortable.  Bring on the
scientific proof so everyone will believe it.  That would be accomplishing
something important.

Also in wonderful wet (Portland) Oregon,

David DeFauw.