Cob Devon earth building Association

Michael Saunby mike at chook.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 03:00:55 CST 1997

> Hi,
>         How can I get in touch with the Devon Earth-building Association?
>
> -April

All I have for them is a postal address:
Devon Earth Building Association, 50 Blackboy Road, Exeter.

This is taken from their 1993 leaflet "Appropriate plasters, renders and
finishes for cob and random stone walls in Devon".  I checked the phone
book and they were not listed so I can't give you a phone or fax number.

Cob building in Devon is nearly all about conservation;  these addresses
are also given in the same leaflet:

Devon County Council, Historic Buildings Section, Engineering and
Planning Department, Lucombe House, County Hall, Exeter EX2 4QW.
Tel 01392 382261

Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
37 Spital Square, London E1 6DY.
Tel 0171 377 1644

English Heritage
Keysign House, 429 Oxford Street, London W1R 2HD
Tel 0171 973 3667

--
Michael Saunby