Cob GBlist: Clay and loam

Doug Patterson doug at ebuild.com
Thu Dec 4 09:48:26 CST 1997

Hi all, here are some potential cobbers looking for information on the
greenbuilding list. Please respond directly to them.

Doug Patterson

Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 12:02:33 -10000
To: greenbuilding at crest.org
From: Monika Sprycha <mspib94 at student.hv.se>
Subject: GBlist: straw and clay
Sender: owner-greenbuilding at crest.org

Hello we are two students at the University of Växjö in Sweden!
We are supposed to build a Wall in ecological way with natural materials. We
would like to create a wall made of straw and clay.
Our question is: Is there anyone who knows anything about the alergical
risks with this method, especially for people who spend a lot of their time
inside such houses?

        Fredrik Wånehed och Jan-Åke Svensson.