Cob Yoda's cob house

Will Firstbrook WCB of BC wfirstbr at msmail.wcb.bc.ca
Thu Dec 4 18:10:24 CST 1997

Hi Paul,

Good point about fire escapes. I will remember that in the design . I
was thinking of 2 doors to most of the bedrooms. But I will make sure
there is at least 1 window in each room that a person can get out of in
case of emergency.

What failure are you refering to about the double pane windows?

Regards,
Will