Cob Bond Beam?

Raduazo Raduazo at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 16:07:46 CST 1997

<< Rebar and cob don't stick together very well, how ever I do know of
 one fellow whom coated the rebar with cement then embedded it in the
 cob and the cement coated rebar and cob seemed to work together
 fairly well.  >>
      Try split bamboo.  It has a lot of strength in tension and the sections
form little deadman anchors all along the length.  I am planning on doing a
test beam this winter and possibly incorporating it into a building next
summer.

Ed

raduazo at aol.com