Cob home size

Lindsay Frisch lfrisch at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 3 17:36:48 CST 1998

Hi, I just subscribed to list and I was wondering if anyone could tell me
how large they have been able to make a cob house.  I know that the idea is
for simple living, therefore smaller homes, but I have a family and would
still like to learn about how to build a home using cob.  The only question
I have is how large can you make them with out it getting to complicated?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thankyou,
                                Lindsay Frisch