Cob Size Estimates

Carol M. cllee at SWBell.net
Fri Feb 6 15:44:36 CST 1998

>>  The "Zuker" house is in Austin, Tx where I live.  It is very impressive in person-Hansel and Gretelish.  The owner says the technique is very easy, low-tech.  It provides more insulation than cob and less trouble than strawbale because you don't have to stucco, or secure bales, etc.

Or if somebody has a scanner I could send it to them and they could get
it out to people. <<

I sure do hope some one will offer to do this, because I's sure like to
see it.  If not, hold on to it for a couple more weeks until M J Epko
gets back from his trip and I know he will be able to scan it for you.

Carol