Cob ANNOUNCE: Sustainable communities conference, Bellingham, WA

John Schinnerer jschinnerer at seattle.usweb.com
Mon Mar 9 11:08:51 CST 1998

Aloha,

The annual sustainable communities conference is coming up at Fairhaven
College, Bellingham, WA - From Friday PM March 20th through Sunday March
22nd. $50 pre-registration; $75 at the door.  They have basic info at:

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~gardens/conf.html

There's supposed to be a brochure with full details there also, but it's not
up as of now - I suggest calling or e-mailing ASAP for the printed
info/registration packet if you're interested.  I went last year and it was
quite an impressive grassroots event with nationally know presenters as well.

John Schinnerer