Cob street/road pavement

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Wed Mar 11 17:59:43 CST 1998

> you folks really know how to give an old man a hard time.
Neither name seems to be correct. I looked for it everywhere, and
apparently that stuff is called Psyllium, and seems to be an extract
of a s> Uwe

I got it out west somewhere but it's been about a year.
I don't remember the price but is was a bit expensive. They use it
for roads and trails. The product is called Stabilizer and the
package never mentions the Psyllium word (but it is!)
it has a 1-800-336-2468 number. I assume they are still in business.

Psyllium is also available at your health food store but thats a
real real expensive way to obtain a quantity.
Pat