Cob mini bale alternative

bufflocp at telusplanet.net bufflocp at telusplanet.net
Thu Mar 12 00:47:33 CST 1998

Hi Uwe;

No, no one did tell me that, and unfortunately there was no such thing as a
"browser" available to me in the good ol' days, otherwise I hope I would
have used it as wisely as you. Now I'm going to try my hand at a Cob
structure, and I sure am trying to avoid making any other dumb mistakes.
What the heck, though. It was just part of the fun, really.  Ron

At 08:48 PM 3/11/98 PST, you wrote:

>Hi Ron,
>
>apparently nobody ever told you that "hot" lime has to be slaked first.
After that it's fantastic. The way I learned about it was searching with my
browser for "lime+plaster" and "lime+stucco". Read all the posts of
strawbale at crest.org, and after that you'll almost be a lime expert. Really,
it's worth the trouble.