Cob castle turret

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Wed Mar 18 03:43:42 CST 1998

You could put the light clay in bags (as in Nader's technique) and
the bags would be the forms.

I'm going to be attempt this sometime this year for the upper
sections of a dome. I'll use earth for the lower portions of the dome
and the light clay for the upper sections ("roof") of the dome.
reduced wieght, more insulation, easier to haul up etc...

Pat
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk