Cob online chat

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Wed Apr 22 03:22:12 CDT 1998

> From:          "Phil Butler" <butlerpm at n-gate.com>
> To:            <coblist at deatech.com>
> Subject:       Cob online chat
> Date:          Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:34:16 -0600
I've never been on a regular chat line,
The cob list is the not quite as active as my other two lists I am
on. I wonder if this a nature of the medium. I mean you have to have
certain amount of patience to build with cob. mmmmm I mean you have
horiscopes, tea leafs, palms...now we can analyze personalities based
on their building technique.

I can see it now....sorry honey...we're not compatable... you live in
a stick house.
(course I live in a trailer at the moment....better think about this
some more...)

Just an idea.

Pat.
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk