Cob (Fwd) Misprint rice bags.

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Wed May 6 07:31:07 CDT 1998

I got a call from Scott where I buy my bags to build our house.
They are now somewhat overrun with bags and have a large quantity
available. I am forwarding the message in case anyone is interested.
Besides building they can be used for storage, suit cases,  flood
control, heck I've even used them once for a halloween  costume.

Pat.