Cob (Fwd) Misprint rice bags.

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Thu May 7 03:08:23 CDT 1998

Hi just to let eveyone know, I do not have any connection to these
folks other than being a good customer. Just ain't that many folks
building earthbag homes I guess.

I'd be happy to send you a sample of the bags I bought but they may
or may not be the same bags you'd buy from them. I mean they would be
the same material but the printing or sizes can vary. you should call
and talk with

Scott or
Lisa at 1-800-622-3695 or email them at lisa12 at ix.netcom.com

You can get smaller amounts. For example I only got 3000 and I paid a
few more cents per bags (I think it was about 10 cents a bag for the
smaller amounts.)

If you want to see the bags you can
1. look at the photos on my web site in the current status section.
2. go to an place that sells the 50 pound rice bags
3. still want more then send me your snail mail address and I'll mail
you one of mine.
4. If you live near Georgia, come on down!

Hope this helps
love and light
Pat
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk

> (snip)  Just to update you on pricing - we are running a special
> on the 16.5x30.75 misprints in lots of 10,000 for .08 cents each.
>
> ARE THE BAGS ".O8 CENTS" EACH
>
>  OR ARE THEY 8 CENTS EACH.....
>
> ALSO, COULD YOU SEND ME A SAMPLE OF THE BAGS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.....
 I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN A FEW THOUSAND.

> THANKS.
>
> TODD LARKIN

"There is No Hope, but I may be wrong."