Cob cost of hydraulic ram

Colin Odden odden.2 at osu.edu
Sun May 10 23:16:59 CDT 1998

> ----------

Being unfamiliar with block presses...
    Is the size of the compressed block variable? In any case, I'd be interested in knowing the size of a finished block, since it would influence the significance of "3 blocks per minute." Also, is the press fed by a hopper of sorts, so that you load the machine for pressing while a block is being finished, or do you have to fill the mold, press it, remove the finished
block, and then repeat the process?
    Just curious, thanks, Colin Odden