isn't cob about....was Cob Re.cob fireplace

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Fri May 15 07:30:20 CDT 1998

I agree in the general sense, yes, in a practical sense, no.
If it won't do the job properly, and one has  the cement available
then I would say use it. For me the real goal is combination of just
needing to get a place to call home and  trying to do it with out
putting a major burden on our planet or ourselves (pocket book
included) I guess what I'm saying is we can reach for the goal of a
reduction in the use of our planets resources without getting into
the "Politically correct" game.

L&L
Pat Newberry
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk