Cob Cinva Ram

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Wed May 20 09:08:54 CDT 1998

>> Does anyone know where to locate a Cinva Ram (soil cement
>> building block press; hand operated). They still exist, but so far no
>luck
>> in locating one for sale.

I am sure they must be avaulable in the THOMAS REGISTER DIRECTORY..IT IS
ONLINE AND AT THE LIBRARY IN BIG GREEN BOOKS...

so people can just check out that as a manufacturers source.

As soon as I have a free minute I will do a search and provide info..I know
I have seen hand operated ones listed someplace...made in USA or not..they
must be available.

Charmaine R. Taylor
Elk River Press & Taylor Publishing
PO Box 6985 Eureka CA 95502  1-888-307-7650
'Books for people who want to build it themselves'
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/elkriver.html