Cob and Cordwood

zod scalzod at fred.fhcrc.org
Fri May 22 11:37:39 CDT 1998

    After reading through the archives using "cordwood" as a keyword, I
am left wondering what happened with the discussion from a couple months
ago.
    Beyond the comparison of R values and the suggestion of forgoing the
insulation layer, the discussion seemed to have stopped.  Did the
discussion move off list?
    We are in the process of designing and building a cob/cordwood
sauna, and don't mind being the experimental case.  We are interested in
thoughts and suggestions about the process though.  Does anyone have any
advice?

thanks