Cob Please take me off the list!

alg5866 at sru.edu alg5866 at sru.edu
Wed Jun 3 19:03:58 CDT 1998

    I've graduated from college and can no longer use this e-mail address.
Eventually, this address will no longer exist. I've enjoyed all of the
information I've received from the list during the past few months.
Hopefully in the future I will be able get on your list again. I would
greatly appreciate if someone would take me off of the list.

                                          Thank You,

                                                April Genth