Cob Code approved cob & Fibrous cement

Will Firstbrook WCB of BC wfirstbr at wcb.bc.ca
Thu Jun 4 18:28:19 CDT 1998

Hi Pat, Steven and others,

The Earthfriendly and Self-Sufficient Architecture list used to be the
Earthship list so alot of the discusion is centered around Earthships
but it has expanded to include other sustainable structures and creative
ideas.

'subscribe ESSA' in the Subject  and 'subscribe ESSA John Doe' in the
text. Replacing John Doe with your name. It will register your e-mail
address from your sending address. I'm not sure if that is the official
way to subcribe but it worked for me.

Regards,
Will