Cob Codes

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Thu Jun 11 07:34:24 CDT 1998

I find is most strange that an earthen floor would be a sticking
point in a cob house. I mean walk outside and wow a whole bunch of
earthen floor and nary a engineers drawing prior to it's being built!

Around here one way around codes is to call it an agricultural
building.

Pat
Mauk  GA
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk