Cob slideshow by Robert Bolman

Don Stephens dsteph at tincan.tincan.org
Mon Jun 29 12:22:05 CDT 1998

6/27/98, Robert Bolman wrote: Don,
> ...The slide tour was pretty much successful.  I'll hope to do others -
> perhaps during the winter time.  Let's be in touch.  Thanks for your
> interest.  Sorry it didn't happen this time for Spokan....Rob

I'm sorry too.  From the comments by others, sounds like it was very much
a success.  The welcome remains open.  I'm sure we could gather quite a
group and pay your travel expenses at the pass of a hat.  Peerhaps we
could help arrange a 2 of 3 stop tour over this way, as there are a number
of folks in Nelson BC as I mentioned, as well as in Moscow/Pulman (Id/Wa)
and maybe in Sandpoint Id.  Keep up the good work...Don