Cob Re: Carpet/cement per Pat

Glenna33 at aol.com Glenna33 at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 16:49:57 CDT 1998

Hi Laurie,
I was scrolling down through your message and could not believe what I read
about  Pollock Pines, almost missed it. I lived in that very little town in
1963.
The population then was 210! What is it like now? I was in the 6th grade at
the only elementary school. Those were some of my fondest memories in my
childhood, where I first dreamed of what is now called "sustainability." I
called it wanting to live in the woods without the help of anybody other than
myself. I am a little more realistic now! I don't mean to take up a lot of
time strolling down memory lane, but if you care to answer off the "list,"  e-
mail me at glenna33 at aol.com. Glenna
PS...I lived in a house that was designed so that it looked like a red barn. I
don't remember the name of the street, but it was the only road to get to the
elem. school, up a very steep hill. Could that still be there?