Cob eastern pennsylvania

alison noweski olliebaba at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 7 12:22:06 CDT 1998

hi - i am acquiring some family land up in eastern pennsylvania. my sister
and i love cob cottages--we are artists and sculpters and see the
incredible possibilities of cob homes for ourselves. we want to build two
and have started doing research. does anyone have experience with
pennsylvania codes? do we have to build to code? it is a very rural area --
most people use it for summer log homes or hunting in the autumn. if there
is any advice out there we would appreciate it.

thks ollie