Cob eastern pennsylvania

alison noweski olliebaba at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 8 11:29:34 CDT 1998

Hi Charmaine

brilliant idea about studio/campsite, as we are artists it would be
believable.

The largest town near the land is Deposit~my mother told us that, and we
have yet to be up to investigate it. I am hoping the earth there is
suitable for cob building--it is a mountianous terrain. there should be
decent rock bed for a foundation, and i imagine the ground might be
clay-like and need some sand added.

thks~Ollie