Cob Re: Cinva Ram 4 sale

c dch999 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 19 20:54:13 CDT 1998

Thanks to all parties who responded to the Cinva Ram for sale post of July
15, 1998.  It was sold within 12 hours of the post. I would be happy to
respond to any with questions about the machine, except where to get one
out side of going to Colombia. The one I sold was an extra; and though I
have made all the blocks I care to, I plan hanging on to the other. Would
be happy to explain the care and feeding, etc as there seems to be some
interest in them. By the way the machine is purely mechanical and powered
by muscle.
 Thanks all.