Dried Cob in Texas?

Frugally4u at aol.com Frugally4u at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 12:58:29 CDT 1998

In a message dated 7/18/98 7:00:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
a0007086 at airmail.net writes:

> I know they won't touch fibrous cement.  Guess it's nasty to them with that
>  cement in it.
>
>  Mind me asking what part of Texas you're in? I, too am in Texas and would
>  like to help or come visit sometime if that's ok. After the heat backs off
>  little anyway.
>
>  Mary (in the area of Ft. Worth)
Mary tell us what you know about fibrous cement!!!

Do you live in a FC home?

Do you know of someone who does?

I've been looking into the subject as much as possible & made a few samples 2
days ago. I'm anxiously awaiting the dried product!

Pearl Sanborn
http://members.aol.com/frugally4u