Cob Re: CINVA RAM NOT Available-YET (cross-posted)

Paul & Mary Salas chansey at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 29 19:26:54 CDT 1998

HandyM2 at aol.com wrote:
 << If I can get a good set of working plans, I know a (US)company that
will
>  manufacture a run of them if enough advance orders are received.  Let me know
>  if anyone is interested.--jeff >>
>
> Interested in the plans at least!
>
> Michael

CINVA Rammers,

Ran across this patent and seems to fit what you're looking for. Might
be worth contacting this person for a press or plans.

 Inventors: Lienau; David (469 Camino Hermosa, Corrales, NM 87048).
 Appl. No.: 543,406
 Filed: Oct. 16, 1995

Abstract
A machine for pressing earth into blocks has a rectangular breech and a
press foot vertically reciprocally drivable in the breech. A
bucking block is horizontally reciprocally drivable into and out of
registration with an open upper end of the breech. Portions of the
upper surface of the bucking block are tapered upwardly from front to
rear and a horizontal bucking bar extends across the breech
and bears downwardly against the tapered upper portions of the bucking
block when the bucking block is in registration with the
breech. The bucking bar can be supported at selectively variable levels
above the breech and assures a firm positioning of the block
against the force of the earth being compacted by the press foot. A rod
extending vertically from and movable with the press foot
cooperates with a sight line device fixed to the machine to facilitate
visual determination of the elevation of the press foot within the
breech. This facilitates resetting the lowermost level of the press foot
so that blocks of constant depth and density can be made
regardless of the composition of the earth used. A neoprene pad on the
press foot minimizes adhesion between the press foot and
the earth pressed thereby, thus reducing the possibility of crumbling or
disintegration of the block as the block is slid off the press
foot.

Paul Salas
SANCO Enterprises
Albuq., NM