Cob Houses to view?

john a. stephenson johntanja at fbg.net
Sat Aug 1 23:17:12 CDT 1998

Hello,
I live in Central Texas any am very interested in Cob.  I would very
much like to see one for myself to get a better idea of the feel and
look of a cob house.  Can any one tell me of any houses in Central Texas
that I might be able to see or even better, visit with the owners.  I
will also be in and out of the Los Angeles area for the next two months
so I may be able to visit any in that area that may be there as well.
If you could address any responses to john_tanja at hotmail.com I will be
able to check responses while I am on the road.

Thank you

John Stephenson