Cobbily Path to The Farm/Free building Supplies

spencers bardsong at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 13 02:20:07 CDT 1998

Just wanted to let you all know that we went on a visit to the Farm in
Summerton Tennessee Sunday. Had a very good visit with the hippy
children. Felt their good vibe. Visited their eco-village where a cob
chicken coop existed. And a cob house is work in progress. They're
having the Harvest festival on Laborday weekend with camping/killer
swimming hole action, music, awesome veggie grub, education workshops on
oodles of things, and more hippys than you can throw a mudpie at.

We were inspired enough to make plans to attend the festival.

Probably more info on their site.

Shawn&Jen

PS found all the windows that'll go into our cob house. Free. In the
trash of a window company. Old. Awesome shape. Class A glass&frames.
Free. Recycle. Our house is gonna be free. Oh Yeah!!!