Cob in the N W

Churchzone at aol.com Churchzone at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 10:50:33 CDT 1998

<<  Does anyone know who she is or if there
 are any other existing cob homes here in the rainy section of the NW, If so
 I'd love to get in touch with these cobbers and see what their advice is
 for building here.

Greetings!  I just got back from a week long cob workshop at Sun Rays School
of Natural building.  Ray is located near Sedro Wooley.  Its a very wet part
of the Northwest and there are a number of cob structures on the Property.
There is also an organization in Portland, "cobbers cottage" I think, they
have a web site and have photos of plenty of cob in the NW.  I will try and
get more contact info and post later.
M Church