Cob "A Pattern Language"

Otherfish at aol.com Otherfish at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 10:35:04 CDT 1998

<<
I can only imagine the nightmare of building a few earth homes and inviting
my suburban/ subdivision friends to move in. (better then being alone??)

ask the question:
would those of soul whom we do not understand or at least with whom we are not
in sympathy benefit from being in an earth structure - would it alter their
perception of their relationship to the living planet even just a bit?

it might
i feel its worth a try

it certainly would'nt make things worse
the way to influence others is to speak to then in a way that they can
understand

cob has a gift to give all of us
share it as best you can and still keep your sanity

cob on
john fordice
TCCP
otherfish at aol.com