Cob RE: cob codes

Ecoarcht at aol.com Ecoarcht at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 13:58:48 CDT 1998

<<If a code is developed
for urban areas it should be done in a way that prevents it from finding its
way
to the unrestricted rural areas.  Maybe there is nothing to worry about on
that
issue.>>

As I understand it from David Eisenburg, there is considerable reason to
worry. Certain U.S. officials are in the process of writing "The International
Building Code." He says they intend to enforce it everywhere. I can't imagine
it being successful at anything but making things more difficult.   ~~howard