Cob sudden, limited colloquium invitation

Linda Johnston 5rivers at pioneer.net
Mon Sep 28 14:39:31 CDT 1998

(This is not Linda Johnston.  This Robert  Bolman at Linda's
computer)

Early this year, myself and members of Cob Cottage Company set out to
organize a Western North America Natural Building Colloquium for
October 3 through 9 in southern Oregon.  Acting on wishes of key
figures in the natural building movement, we sought to keep this
colloquium smaller than those in past years (40-50 attendees total).
Therefore it was never advertised and invitations were sent to a
relatively small number of people.

We've made special arrangements with Camp Latgawa, a retreat center in
a spectacular, scenic location east of Medford.  The entire week
including three meals per day should cost only $250 per person.  But
as we approach the start of what promises to be a fun and productive
week, we've suddenly been hit with a small handful of cancellations
causing the financial picture not to work.  Despite our attempt to
keep the event small we do need a minimum number of paid attendees.

Therefore, we're putting out a limited number of invitations to anyone
active in the natural building field.  If you're prepared to drop what
they're doing and spend next week relaxing, engaging in long
conversations and hands-on demonstrations with David Eisenberg and
about 40 other interesting people in the strawbale and natural
building community, please IMMEDIATELY contact: Cob Cottage Company
541-942-3021 or 942-2005

Look forward to seeing you,
Robert Bolman